Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Colder Water

"I can't take my eyes off of you."

God, I wish someone would say that to me.



---
It's good to know:
that people you barely know, care more about you
than people that have been with you for..
what is it now.. six years? Seven?
You didn't even fucking check up on me.
Have a nice time with your life, dear.
---
I'd appreciate it if all of you would kindly
go fuck yourselves.
---
It's good to know:
that the last two people you'd expect
to be there for you when you need a friend,
are the two people that smothered the burning coals of your heart.
I love you both.
Thank you.
---
"I'd wish ill upon you, but frankly, I'm selfish."
God, I wish it wasn't true.
---
You should have seen her eyes.
I've never seen such hatred.
Put the blame on me.
It's always my fault anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment