Wednesday, July 22, 2009

KissKissKiss

I just wanna kiss you.
I just wanna rap to you.
I just wanna sing for you.
I just wanna jump on you.
I just wanna dance around you.
I just wanna tell you retarded things.
I just wanna look pretty for you everyday.
I just wanna smoke with you, like old times.
I just wanna hold hands in our totally cool way.
I just wanna take walks through the park with you.
I just wanna wrestle with you, and have it turn sexual.
I just wanna sit and watch you get fancy with the spices.
I just wanna stay up until 5 a.m., lying next to you, talking.
I just wanna steal all of your clothes, so that you stay naked.
I just wanna scream from the rooftops, "I love Roman Pakieser!"
I just wanna steal your combs, because I'm unprepared, yet again.
I just wanna look at the puppies with you, reminding myself, "soon."
I just wanna smack your butt, and then run away before I get caught.
I just wanna play HALO until I beat you, and you act like you let me win.
I just wanna let you scare the hell out of me, just so you can make it better.
I just wanna kiss random parts of your face, until you awaken each morning.


I just wanna love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment